OUR DESIGN & BUILD PROCESSFOCUSING SOLELY ON THE LIFESTYLE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
HOME BUILDING WITH INTEGRITY
Our goal is to bring your ideas to life. No house is the same, so our approach to every project is unique and evolving. It is our privilege to help our clients build the homes they’ve always dreamed of. At WA Construct in Mountainside, New Jersey, we understand the divergent needs of our clients and maintain the highest level of quality at a reasonable budget. Our highly trained and experienced professionals will assist and guide you through each phase of the process, from discussing different ideas that will add instant value to your home to selecting your finishes and everything in between. Are you ready to build a new home? Or are you planning to rebuild on your existing property? We are ready to assist you and promise that we will exceed your expectations! Our primary mission is to empower families with peace of mind by redefining the custom home building experience. Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll walk you through the whole construction journey of your dream home.
Contact Us Today
Step 1Meeting The Client
Step 1: Meeting With Client
An expert from WA Construct will schedule an on-site meeting with homeowners. They'll go over.
- Your wishlist & must-haves
- Layout & design possibilities
- Value addition to the asset
Step 2Design Phase
Step 2: Design phase
- Our architect and interior designer will start planning your new home. We'll help in aligning your budget with construction plans.
- Homeowners with construction plans can skip this process and move to the proposal & contract phase.
Step 3Proposal & Contract
Step 3: Proposal & Contract
- We provide a 20+ page detailed proposal to ensure that our scope of work, specs, and pricing aligns with your vision.
- As a result, we guarantee that no hidden costs occur.
- We offer 12+ progress-based payment milestones.
- Our "What's not included” clause ensures that no miscommunication happens.
Step 4Onboarding Process
Step 4: Onboarding Process
- We apply for building permits at the Town Building Dept and take care of all town inspections during execution.
- Our in-house interior designer covers 300+ possibilities for layout, finishes, options, and trends to build the home of your dreams.
- They will also help you through finalizing the processes including providing you with a detailed shopping list and access to quality vendors for the best results.
Step 5Work at Site
Step 5: Work at Site
- We assign a dedicated project manager, operation manager & interior designer to maintain communication with you throughout the work progress and warranty period.
- An online portal grants homeowners access to:
- Jobsite execution logs
- Photos at each stage of execution
- 24/7 private access to minutes of meeting
- We also set up fortnightly job site meetings to keep you updated on our progress.